Walker Family

Walker Family

Sunday, July 8, 2012

My Son, The Carnivore

I have weird kids.  I suppose I should clarify that statement.  I have many friends who have to bribe their children to eat vegetables.  A couple have asked me how I get mine to eat them.  I honestly don't know, mine have always eaten their vegetables.  They love them.  In fact, as long as I keep veggies cut in the fridge they will migrate towards that for their snacks.  Thus the comment about my weird children.  Don't get me wrong, I'm totally not bragging, but I am extremely grateful.

That said, I do have to work to get Ethan to eat red meat.  He isn't a huge fan of it.  However, we discovered that he loves steak!  I'm not sure when we figured it out, but he begs us to make it all the time.  Tonight Jared grilled steaks, they were delicious.  The girls and I were working on dishes and I looked outside and saw this:


Yes, that's my son swinging and chewing on his steak bone.  I'm a little grossed out, Jared is super proud. 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment