Walker Family

Walker Family

Thursday, August 16, 2012

Lawn Mower Extraordinaire

Ethan has been begging for Jared to teach him how to mow the lawn all summer.  The problem is, Jared is really picky about the lawn.  He wants it done just so.  That's okay, I won't argue with him.  I have things I want done just so as well.  Still, at some point, Ethan really does need to know how to mow the lawn.  Tonight was Ethan's lucky night.  Jared took him out and spent forever teaching him how to do it.  It easily took twice as long to mow, but Ethan was so happy.

It's really not a very good picture because I took it with my phone.  However, I love the determined look on his face as he's concentrating.  He stuck with it the whole time and when he came in he was so excited to tell me all about it.  I know his enthusiasm for mowing the lawn won't last forever, but I loved how happy he was to tell me about it tonight.  It's so fun to see him be animated about things he really cares about.  I also adored watching my two boys working together.  They are such a darling father/son duo.  I am in love with the bond they share.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment