Walker Family

Walker Family

Sunday, December 16, 2012

Our Week At A Glance (sort of)

As I'm sure all of you can relate, December is packed full of events.  All of these things are good, it just keeps us very busy.  First, check out what our friend, Jingles has been up to this week.  The kissing booth is my personal favorite.


We made annual Christmas trip to Salt Lake where we ate at yummy Crown Burger and then enjoyed the lights at Temple Square.  We took my sister, her kids and my dad with us this year.  It was snowing and cold, but so fun!


Sadie had her Christmas dance recital where she danced like an angel and adored every second of it.


Ethan had his Christmas program at school.  His class memorized countless Christmas songs and poems to share.  He worked so hard at home to have everything learned and memorized.  His awesome mom forgot to take her camera to the school though, so you'll just have to trust me that he is the cutest third grader at Orchard Elementary.  I'm sure believing that won't be stretch for you.  ;)

Friday night, Sadie lost her second front tooth.  With an adorable toothless grin she screamed, "Now when I sing All I Want For Christmas Is My Two Front Teeth I can really mean it!!!"  This child totally cracks me up.



Saturday, we had our first ever Walker family Christmas party.  It was so fun that we've all decided it will have to become an annual event.  This little munchkin, also known as Savannah, stayed over at our house with her family.  We all love her to pieces.


We ate lots of food, visited, laughed, watched nieces and nephews share their talents and Grandpa Walker read the Christmas story from the bible.


Two month old, Ryker, graciously accepted the role of baby Jesus.  He did great, as did all the other children in their parts.  We love you, Walkers, we can't wait to see you all again very soon!



No comments:

Post a Comment