Walker Family

Walker Family

Monday, April 30, 2012

Maybe Google Doesn't Know Everything

Ethan is, by far, my most curious child.  Almost daily he asks me if he can look something up on Google that he's interested in.  His mind is always going.  If he decides he needs to know something he doesn't rest until he's found the answer.

Tonight during Family Home Evening, we were reviewing a few things before Ethan gets baptized on Saturday.  Somehow the millennium came up and one of the girls asked when it would be.  Jared explained that no one, not even the angels in heaven knew when it would be.  Before he could finish his thought about Heavenly Father being the only one that knows when it is, Ethan pipes up with,  "Even Google doesn't know?"  Jared and I both busted up laughing.  "No, Ethan, Google doesn't even know."  Jared said.  Ethan's quick reply?  "Wow!  I thought Google knew everything!"

I guess Google doesn't know it all!

No comments:

Post a Comment