Walker Family

Walker Family

Saturday, March 31, 2012

Funny For The Day!

We were watching the afternoon session of General Conference today.  Jenna was doing some knitting and the other three were playing General Conference Bingo.  At some point Abby felt like Ethan was "copying her".  I'm not really sure why she felt that way, seeing as how we were all listening to the same talk.  However, perception is reality, right?  After complaining at him about it for a couple of minutes, she turns to him in typical, dramatic Abby fashion and screams, "Stop stealing my brain cells!"  As a parent, I'm sure there should have been some scolding or lesson about being kind to your siblings that I could have given her.  Perhaps, I should have broken out in a rousing rendition of Love At Home.  However, I busted up laughing, it was seriously that funny!  Needless to say, she was not impressed with me.

No comments:

Post a Comment